Thursday, January 24, 2013

MEME OF THE MONTH JANUARY


Hello everybody nowadays there's a crazy trend of memes .
Well this sparked some ideas In my mind . Love them hate they but still u will find lots of them on web jokes, taunts etc. Meme express emotions better than smiley they are like smiley but way better. And have a devilish touch to it . So I wonder which is the meme of the Month ?.
Which feeling overwhelmed me this month ? Sounds interesting and I just have a meme for that !
COMPUTER GUY MEME.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My whole month went the same way sitting on computer watching memes ,movies , Facebook ,blogging, and lots of games were completed in this month !!!!

So what's your meme of the month ??
SO DO LET US KNOW THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS.
THANK YOU FOR READING.

2 comments:

  1. Grumpy Cat seems to be my top meme :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome Meme bro its all over fb this month \m/
      memes are the best

      Delete