Monday, January 21, 2013

FIRST POST OF THE BLOG 2 AM

Hey this Vic devadiga here.
23 yrs old just the regular kind of guy.
Started a new blog which I am gonna share basically things around me ,the intrests from tech to movies , songs, social political views and issues and loads of stuff in the near future.

I do remember a episode named nothing good happens after 2am from one of my favorite series "how I met your mother"
But I do differ with this theory some times good things do happen lots of good ideas come to our minds and some times genius idea to.
When minds free and and theres more sense of calmness in the air and everything is so at ease.
This always sparks a fuel to the devils workshop which is an empty human mind totally :D
Sometimes things get totally worth it !!
And might get you lucky someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment